Wife filed Case to seek Khula on the ground that husband committed violence against her and that she can't live with her husband within the limits of Allah.

 2021 LHC 1942

Wife filed Case to seek Khula on the ground that husband committed violence against her and that she can't live with her husband within the limits of Allah.
Family court granted Exparte Decree on the ground that husband appeared and used delaying tactics in recording his statement.
Since, Family.law does not provide appeal against exparte Decree of Khula. Hence Husband filed writ petition which dismissed by Lahore High Court that evidence of family court can't be re assessed .

2 comments:

  1. My name is BARRA from the Gambia I am in a problem like the statement I read but for me I don't fight with my wife but her mum want to end our relationship and we're with three kids but they are demanding a khula and I refused to do so that for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. نا پسندیدگی ناچاتی اور شوہر کا ظلم آپ پر ہزار الزام لگا کر خلع لے لیگی مگر آپ ہ
      ت مت ہارنا اللّٰہ پاک مالک ھے

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Case Law Search